- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 1 package of taco seasoning mix
- 1 package of ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups of water
- 1 – 15 oz can of chili beans
- 1 – 15 oz can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 – 12 oz bag of frozen corn
- 2 – 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 – 4 oz can of green chiles
In a large pot, add the ground beef and diced onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Brown the ground beef. When it is finished, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Simmer for about an hour. This can also be assembled and put into a crockpot on low for several hours.
Top with corn chips, cheddar cheese, sour cream or other favorite taco toppings.