- 4 Sweet Potatoes (About 3 cups when boiled and mashed)
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Butter
- 2 Eggs, Well Beaten
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Melted Butter
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Flour
- Peel and dice sweet potatoes.
- Boil in a pot of water until very soft, then drain and mash.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all of the casserole ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Combine topping ingredients until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over casserole evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes
I have prepped this the night before and then refrigerated it overnight before baking. It works out great but then you need to allow a longer baking time since you are starting with cold ingredients.